"Hey Kyle I have a science question, if celery is 90% water does that mean the ocean is 10% celery"
"Are you sure"
"That’s like saying the ocean is 30% human"
"Yeah but what if all the celery and human is at the bottom"
"How would you know anyway have you been to the bottom of the ocean
There’s some scary shit down there
Are you aquaman”
"Callum the sea bed is not covered in celery"
things people do in fanfic no one does in real life
- smirk every frickin five seconds
- stutter to be cute
- be like “yeah ok” when asked to call someone “daddy”
- chuckle gently
- chuckle in general
- make simple misunderstandings into the biggest bitch fest you will ever experience
- NO ONE CHUCKLES IT DOESN’T HAPPEN
I chuckled so hard at this
why celsius/centigrade is better than fahrenehenheit
- easier to spell
- all water below 0 is ice. easy and logical
- all water above 100 is steam. easy and logical
- if it’s 1 degree outside one day and 10 degrees the next you can literally say it’s 10x warmer and you aren’t even exaggerating
why farhenininheniehenhet is better than centigrate/celsius
- it isn’t